Our horse carriages make for a great addition to parties and special occasions. We can travel all over Florida, but focus our services in West central region of the state. Below is a map of our service area and a list of the counties/cities we travel to for events.
We offer our nightly carriage tours, in downtown St Petersburg. These tours are a great way to take in the waterfront district of St Petersburg. Riding in a horse drawn carriage is a relaxing experience, which allows people to spend quality time together. The pick up location for the carriage tours is 320 Beach Dr (shown on the map). Some people look for a bit more from our company: whether it is renting a carriage for the night in downtown St Pete, hiring us to take a group from one location to another in the downtown area, or having us travel with our carriage to other areas in St Petersburg and surrounding counties. For more information on the services we provide and what would work best for your event go to our Services page.
We can take our carriages rides anywhere in Florida (contact us for quotes)
St Petersburg Carriage travels to your area by loading our horse and carriage onto a trailer and hauling them to your event venue. We commonly travel for weddings, birthday parties, parades, private parties and photo shoots. We have options of renting the horse and carriage, just the horse, or just the carriage for your special occasion . When planing an event remember horses walk between 3 and 4 miles an hour. so if you’re wanting to travel from one point to another allow for travel time and keep location close together.
Primary event service area that we travel to with our horse and carriage .
Our Carriages regularly service the following areas:
- Pinellas County: Anona, Baskin, Bay Pines, Bayview, Belleair, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Beach, Belleair Shores, Boca Ciega, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, Dunedin Isles, East Lake, Feather Sound, Gandy, Gulfport, Harbor Bluffs, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Largo, Lealman, Madeira Beach, North Redington Beach, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pasadena, Pinellas Park, Redingron Beach, Redington Shores, Ridgecrest, Safety Harbor, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Shore Acres, South Highpoint, South Pasadena, Sunset Beach, Sunshine Beach, Tarpon Springs, Tierra Verde, Treasure Island.
- Hillsborough County: Apollo Beach, Balm, Bloomingdale, Boyette, Brandon, Cheval, Citrus Park, Dover, Egypt Lake-Leto, Fort Lonesome, Gibsonton, Greater Carrollwood, Greater Sun Center, Gulf City, Hopewell, Keysville, Keystone, Lake Magdalene, Lithia, Lutz, Mango, Northdale, Orient Park, Palm River-Clair Mel, Pebble Creek, Plant City, Port Tampa, Progress Village, Riverview, Ruskin, Seffner, Sun City, Tampa , Temple Terrace, Thonotosassa, Town ‘N Country, Turkey Creek, Valrico, Westchase, Wimauma, Ybor City
- Manatee County: Anna Maria, Bayshore Gardens, Braden Castle, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Ilexhurst, Longboat Key, Manatee, Memphis, Palmetto, Samoset, South Bradenton, West Bradenton, West Samoset, Whitfield, Whitney Beach.
- Sarasota County: Bee Ridge, Desoto Lakes, Englewood, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Lake Sarasota, Laurel, Nokomis, North Port, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Ridge Wood Heights, Sarasota, Sarasota Heights, Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Gate Ridge, South Sarasota, South Venice, Southgate, The Meadows, Vamo, Venice, Venice Gardens, Warm Mineral Springs.
- Pasco County: Aripeke, Bayonet Point, Beacon Sqyure, Crystal Springs, Dade City, Elfers, Holiday, Hudson, Jasmine Estates, Lacoochee, Land O’ Lakes, New Point Richey, Odessa, Port Richey, Saint Leo, San Antonio, Shady Hills, Trilby, Trinity, Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills
- Hernando County: Bayport Brookridge, Brooksville, Garden, Grove, Hernando Beach, High Point, Hill and Dale, Istachatta, Lake Lindsey, Masaryktown, Nobleton, North Brooksville, Pine Island, Ridge, Manor, South Brooksville, Spring Hill, Spring Lake, Timber Pines, Weeki Wachee, Wiscon