At St. Petersburg Carriages, we are pleased to offer a variety of beautiful horse drawn carriages for a variety of services and occasions.
- Daily Carriage Tours (evenings, downtown St. Petersburg)
- Chauffeur Services
- Shuttle rides (evenings, downtown St. Petersburg only)
- Event Rentals
- Holiday Rides
- Travel to your area for service
We can even customize your experience. Just let us know how we can help.
Daily Carriage Tours – Downtown St. Petersburg
We offer ½ hour, 1 hour, and 2-hour carriage rides through downtown St. Petersburg, where you enjoy the beauty of the hundred year old banyan trees, the interesting history of the city and the tranquility of the waterfront.
Rides start from our location at 320 Beach Drive in downtown St. Petersburg. Or you can also pick up one of the carriages at any one of the restaurants along Beach Drive. (Please note: We offer pick and drop off at other locations in the downtown and old Northeast areas. Charges may apply.)
A carriage tour is also a fun way to celebrate a special occasion.
- Anniversaries – Mark your first anniversary, your 50th anniversary, or any one in between with a carriage ride.
- Birthdays – The perfect birthday gift for any age from 1-100!
- Romantic Date – Looking to make a great impression on a first date? Or maybe you want to plan something special for that special someone. Why not have dinner at your favorite restaurant in downtown St. Pete and then enjoy a carriage ride.
- Engagement Proposals – What better way to “pop the question” than on a romantic ride around the park, down the old brick streets and along the waterfront.
- Princess Rides – Do you have a special princess in your life? Treat her to a magical ride in our magnificent Cinderella carriage.
- Sight seeing- You can enjoy a peaceful ride or learn about this city’s rich history while you take in the sights.
Do you know a horse lover? A budding photographer? Have friends in from out of town? Want to reward someone for a job well done? These are all great reasons to enjoy a carriage ride!
Absolutely! This is a great option for those who want to get around downtown in style. You can rent a carriage for a few hours or all night. We drop you off where you like and wait for you. Simple, stylish, and fun!
Please note: Prices are quoted individually. Please contact us for more information.
Whether it’s an intimate evening for you and a special person or you’re a larger group looking for a fun way to enjoy your night while going out in the downtown area, our chauffeur service is a perfect option.
Shuttle Service – Downtown St Pete
Our shuttle service is available for downtown residents and those living in a two-mile radius of our station at 320 Beach Drive. This service is perfect for downtown residents and hotel guests who would like a ride to dinner or the theater. For homeowners in the Old Northeast, we can accommodate you, as well, picking you up for a date and dropping you at the place of your choice in the downtown area. A great choice for all types of occasions: Anniversaries, romantic dates, birthdays, engagement proposals, princess rides, sight seeing, Surprises, achievement celebrations and other milestone events. (Please note: This is a pick-up / drop-off service. Should you want us to wait for you, that would be our Chauffeur Service and would be priced accordingly.) Prices are quoted individually. Please contact us for more information.
Travel to your Area
Don’t see your type of event here? No problem. Call us now and we’ll discuss how a horse drawn carriage can work for your next special event. Our horses and carriages are also available for photo shoots, commercials, movies, and more. Please contact us for more information.
Here are just a few types of events in which we have proudly participated:
Our Carriages regularly service the following areas (Also check out our Service area map and details):
- Pinellas County: Belleair, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Beach, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Largo, Madeira Beach, North Redington Beach, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Redingron Beach, Safety Harbor, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Shore Acres, South Pasadena, Sunset Beach, Sunshine Beach, Tarpon Springs, Tierra Verde, Treasure Island.
- Hillsborough County: Apollo Beach, Citrus Park, Dover, Gulf City, Keystone, Lithia, Lutz, Mango, Northdale, Orient Park, Palm River-Clair Mel, Pebble Creek, Plant City, Port Tampa, Progress Village, Riverview, Ruskin, Seffner, Sun City, Tampa , Temple Terrace, Thonotosassa, Town ‘N Country, Turkey Creek, Valrico, Westchase, Wimauma, Ybor City
- Manatee County: Anna Maria, Bayshore Gardens, Braden Castle, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Ilexhurst, Longboat Key, Manatee, Memphis, Palmetto, Samoset, Whitfield, Whitney Beach.
- Sarasota County: Bee Ridge, Desoto Lakes, Englewood, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Lake Sarasota, Laurel, Nokomis, North Port, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Ridge Wood Heights, Sarasota, Sarasota Heights, Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Gate Ridge, South Sarasota, South Venice, Southgate, The Meadows, Vamo, Venice, Venice Gardens, Warm Mineral Springs.
- Pasco County: Aripeke, Bayonet Point, Beacon Sqyure, Crystal Springs, Dade City, Elfers, Holiday, Hudson, Jasmine Estates, Lacoochee, Land O’ Lakes, New Point Richey, Odessa, Port Richey, Saint Leo, San Antonio, Shady Hills, Trilby, Trinity, Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills
- Hernando County: Bayport Brookridge, Brooksville, Garden, Grove, Hernando Beach, High Point, Hill and Dale, Istachatta, Lake Lindsey, Masaryktown, Nobleton, North Brooksville, Pine Island, Ridge, Manor, South Brooksville, Spring Hill, Spring Lake, Timber Pines, Weeki Wachee, Wiscon